One of the must-order dishes at Chinese restaurants is always Seafood Pan Fried Noodles. This dish is a seafood stir-fry served on a “nest” of pan fried or deep fried noodles. Check out our version below with no sugar and low/no carb ingredients.
- 1 pound mixed seafood blanched (we use shrimp and squid that is already cooked, we defrost and rinse)
- 1/2 cup straw mushrooms
- 1/2 cup baby corn
- 1/2 cup bamboo shoots
- 1/2 cup snap peas
- 1/2 cup quail eggs
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 3 cups avocado oil for frying
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1/2 tbsp white pepper
- 1 tbsp monk fruit golden
- 1/2 tbsp soy sauce tamari, or liquid aminos
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp granulated chicken powder
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 2 sheets Cut Da Carb flatbread or Lavash bread
- For the “pan fried noodles” – heat a wok or pot with 3 cups of avocado oil on high.
- Roll the flatbread and cut thin strips to form the “noodles” – once the oil is hot, carefully lower the “
- noodles” into the oil and fry for 2-3 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oil and let them drain on a paper towel lined plate.
- Heat a wok or large non stick pan with avocado oil. Add minced garlic before the oil gets hot.
- Add oyster sauce, soy sauce, monkfruit, white pepper, chicken powder, and stir. Add the veggies and seafood and stir.
- Mix the water and xanthan gum to form a slurry, and then pour it over the stir-fry, stir and let the sauce thicken. Once the sauce thickens, add the quail eggs.
- Serve the stir-fry over the crispy “noodles”
We only share products/services that we love. This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission for purchases made through our links.