Asian Style Egg Skillet
👩🏻🍳Asian style egg & cheese skillet. If you grew up in an Asian-American household like me, chances are you’ve had a toasted baguette with a sunny side up egg and soy sauce. I really missed being able to dip something crispy into my yolk once I went keto, so this has been a really good alternative. It’s also perfect during an egg fast because it has multiple textures and is very flavorful. I crisp up the cheese as much as possible so I can break it apart and dip it in the soy saucy yolk, and it’s just magical. I used mozzarella because it’s the most mild tasting cheese so the soy sauce wasn’t muted by it.
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 Cup Finely shredded mozzarella
- Avocado oil
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Black pepper
- Spicy Maggi Soy sauce Or your preference
- Thai chilis
- Spray avocado oil on a non stick pan where you plan to crack an egg or eggs. Heat the pan on medium/high heat.
- Crack an egg onto the areas you have sprayed avocado oil and let it cook for 30 seconds.
- Sprinkle mozzarella around the egg(s). Add black pepper, dash of garlic powder, and a dash of onion powder.
- Cook until the cheese is crispy. Add Thai chilis and spicy maggi to taste.
We only share products/services that we love. This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission for purchases made through our links.