Keto Sausage McGriddle Pancakes
There are two things that have been floating our boat lately 1) pancakes 2)tiny ass kitchen gadgets. We got a mini griddle yesterday and HOLY SHIZ it is amazing. We knew that this was going to be the perfect contraption for our sausage stuffed pancakes. Pour, stuff, cook, eat. It can’t get simpler than that. We partnered with our ketobaes over at the Sola Company to incorporate one of our favorite sugar replacements into this recipe. We recently made churro pancakes with the same sweetener and really really liked how it blended with the batter so we had to try out another type of pancake with it.
These pancakes are stuffed with zero carb breakfast sausage patties and griddled to perfection. It’s like eating flattened McGriddles from good ole Mickey D’s without the guilt. Tuck in a fried egg and you’re GOLDEN. Check out the steps below and let us know how it goes for you!
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons Golden Monkfruit sweetener (+ additional sweetener to taste)
- 1 dash salt
- 1/4 cup sugar free syrup
- 4 breakfast sausage patties
- Mix wet ingredients thoroughly (extract, eggs, milk, maple syrup)
- Add dry ingredients to the wet mix (almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, sweetener, salt.
- Pour onto a griddle or non stick skillet on medium heat. Add a cooked breakfast sausage patty and then pour more batter on top of the sausage patty. It should only take about 4 minutes to cook. If you're using a pan, flip after a few minutes to let the other side of the pancake cook.
We only share products/services that we love. This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission for purchases made through our links.
Strawberries??? I don’t see strawberries in ingredient list but it is in directions.
shoot! we removed it 🙂
Love this recipe but you have an error in the instructions. You wrote strawberries in the dry mix.
2. Add dry ingredients to the wet mix (almond flour, strawberries, coconut flour, baking powder, sweetener, salt.
Oh shoot! thanks for catching that! We’ve removed it 🙂
Comments are closed.