Sugar Free Bacon Jam
If you’ve never heard or had bacon jam before, prepare to have your mind blown. It is just as it sounds, a jam made from bacon except this one is sweet, salty, garlicky, and all the good stuff in one. The recipe itself is super simple but you need to bring patience and some time to kill because this one’s low and slow. Use bacon jam on burgers, eggs, as a spread, dip, or mixed with cream cheese. You could honestly just eat it with a spoon it’s so good.
- On low heat, melt the butter and add the onions and shallots.
- Caramelize the onions until they are a light brown color.
- Add #garlicgoals, bacon crumbles, brown swerve, and maple syrup to the caramelized onions/shallots.
- Give it a good stir and remove from the heat once the onions caramelize to a deep brown color and are “jammy”.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge between uses.
We only share products/services that we love. This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission for purchases made through our links.