Keto Beefaroni (Vietnamese Nui Xao)
This one is such a classic from my childhood and super easy to make. This recipe is courtesy of my mama Rose, who when I asked for the recipe, mind ninja’d me into feeling bad for not calling her 40 times a day, but I wouldn’t have it any other way. This is a beef macaroni stir fry that is pretty common in many asian households. It’s also one of those refrigerator clean out meals that’s always satisfying.
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 shallot minced
- 1/2 tbsp garlic minced
- 1/4 lb sirloin sliced
- 1/2 cup tomatoes sliced
- 2 cups macaroni shirataki noodles or macaroni noodles of choice
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp Golden Monkfruit sweetener
- 1/2 tsp fish sauce optional
- salt and crushed red pepper flakes to taste
- chopped scallions and cilantro
- cracked black pepper
- Heat a non stick pan with oil and sauté the shallots and garlic until fragrant.
- Add the sliced sirloin and stir well.
- Add the diced tomatoes. Stir again. Add macaroni noodles (follow instructions from bag on how to prep).
- Add soy sauce (or coconut aminos) and sweetener. Optional: add fish sauce.
- Season with salt and crushed red pepper flakes to taste. Top with minced scallions, cilantro, and cracked black peppercorns.
We only share products/services that we love. This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission for purchases made through our links.