Bubble waffles are one of the easiest ways jam a bunch of your favorite desserts into the palm of your hand. We love bubble waffles because they are so versatile in terms of what you can do with them. These are usually a hit at parties because people can stuff them with whatever toppings and fillings their hearts desire. We used Rebel Creamery ice cream and sprinkled crushed dried raspberries, strawberry syrup, pomegranate seeds, and fresh strawberries in ours, but the possibilities are truly endless.
- 2 tablespoon cream cheese (whipped)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2/3 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1/4 cup Golden Monkfruit sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Blend all of the ingredients together and let the batter thicken for a minute.
- Pour the batter into the bubble waffle maker and fill 3/4 full as the batter will rise.
- Spray the waffle maker with oil.
- Let the batter cook for 30 seconds before closing the waffle maker.
- Close the waffle maker and let it cook completely – about 4 minutes.
- Carefully remove the waffle and let it cool for a few minutes.
- Optional: you can take a square piece of paper and fold a cone to hold your bubble waffle – this makes it easier to stuff goodies inside of it.
We only share products/services that we love. This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission for purchases made through our links.