Raise your hand if your favorite part about dim sum is the lady pushing around the fried foods cart! This recipe is for the fried shrimp items (shrimp balls and wonton things) honestly, if I knew the name for them, I’d tell you myself. Enjoy these with a mix of soy sauce and hot chili oil for the ultimate experience.
- Finely mince the shrimp (or throw it in a food processor for a few seconds).
- Add the whey isolate protein powder (UNFLAVORED), garlic powder, salt, sesame oil, monkfruit sweetener, egg white, white pepper, and onion powder to the minced shrimp.
- Throw the shrimp mix into the freezer for five minutes.
- Meanwhile, roll a @cutdacarb and then use scissors to cut thin ribbons. Cut those ribbons in half, and then in half again. Place them in a bowl.
- Take the shrimp mixture out and using an ice cream scoop, portion out balls.
- Roll them into the ribbons and cover them.
- Drop them into 375 degree oil and fry until golden brown.
- For the shrimp wontons, cut circles out of the cutdacarb (about 2-3 inch diameter) and place a spoonful of the mixture in the middle and flatten it between two lavash circles. Deep fry until golden brown on both sides.
We only share products/services that we love. This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission for purchases made through our links.