If you’ve been going back and forth on purchasing Keto Candy Girl cookie mixes you need to just bite the bullet now because these are hands down the best mixes on the market that we’ve tried. The flavors, textures, and flexibility of the mixes are on point. This is not a sponsored post – just a legit recommendation for those of you semi home cooks out there like us.
This recipe is super easy to make and you’re done within 20 minutes.
- For the crust:
- 1 package sugar free lemon cookie mix (we like Keto Candy Girl brand) or add lemon extract to sugar free shortbread or sugar cookie mix.)
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk of choice
- 8 tbsp butter (swap in 1/2 cup coconut oil if you're dairy free)
- For the topping:
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons half and half
- 1/4 cup Golden Monkfruit sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- mixed berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries)
- Mix the lemon mix with egg, butter, and milk. Press the dough into a parchment paper lined square pan.
- Bake at 350 until the crust is golden brown (about 10-12 minutes depending on your oven and how thick or thin you make the crust).
- While the crust is baking, mix the cream cheese, half and half, vanilla extract, and monkfruit sweetener.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the cooled crust and top with berries.
- Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes before serving.
We only share products/services that we love. This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission for purchases made through our links.