We didn’t choose the Nugg Life, the Nugg Life chose us. These are very similar to Tyson brand frozen chicken nuggets.
- Mix 1 lb of ground chicken with a tsp of onion salt, garlic powder, cracked black pepper, and cayenne pepper.
- Portion out balls (smaller than a golf ball)
- Flatten the balls and dredge them in unflavored whey isolate protein powder, egg wash, and then pork crumbs.
- Repeat until all the chicken portions are coated.
- In a medium heat pan with oil, fry each side of the chicken nuggets until golden brown or fully cooked (about 3 mins each side).
We only share products/services that we love. This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission for purchases made through our links.