The perfect sweet treat with campfire vibez. You are on your own for macros because there are so many variations for this recipe.
Disclaimer: there is maltitol in the marshmallows, maltitol does not cause discomfort for me or the people who eat my desserts so I am choosing to use them for this version. There are several sugar free marshmallow recipes you can find online with a simple google search if you want to avoid maltitol
- 1 package sugar free marshmallows (I used La Nouba Brand)
- 4 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 1/2 cups low carb cereal (I used 1 cup of High Key Frosted and 1/2 cup of Catalina Graham Cracker cereal)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup sugar free chocolate chips (more to taste) use KETOBAES to save 10% off your purchase
- Microwave one package of sugar free marshmallows – I used La Nouba brand (it’s about a 10 large marshmallows) with with 4 tablespoons of unsalted butter for 1 min and 30 seconds at 30 sec intervals (or until melted).
- Quickly mix in 1.5 cups of low carb cereal vanilla extract (I used @catalinacrunch graham cracker and High Key Frosted Cereal), the less cereal you use, the chewier/softer it will be, you want to be able to coat all the cereal with the marshmallow mixture).
- Let the mixture cool for a few minutes. Add the chocolate chips and mix.
- Pour the mixture onto parchment paper and flatten the mixture with another piece of parchment paper.
- Let the mixture firm up for at least 20 minutes and then cut into bite sized pieces. Store at room temperature in an airtight container.
We only share products/services that we love. This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission for purchases made through our links.