If you like chocolate, keep reading 😊. When we first started eating a ketogenic diet, the only chocolates we really were eating were Russell Stover’s or Hershey’s Sugar Free varieties – which there’s nothing wrong with them but they are filled with maltitol and we’re trying to clean up our act. Maltitol can also cause discomfort, but we’ll get into that another time. Luckily, ChocZero came into our lives and we have yet to find a superior chocolate/syrup company.
If you’re interested in purchasing anything from ChocZero, use KETOBAES as a discount code to save 10% on your purchase. We even use the code ourselves!
Here are the top five must haves from ChocZero 🍫:
- Peanut Butter Cups: Ok these are better than the real deal and there’s no guilt after you eat 1,2, or even 3. We personally like the white chocolate ones the best, followed by milk chocolate and then the dark chocolate.
- Milk Chocolate Squares: We are totally white and milk chocolate people so these are the perfect treat if we are craving something sweet. It has a toffee undertone but we are OK with that. These are perfect with peanut butter or by themselves.
- Milk Chocolate Chips: These melt so beautifully and are everything you could ask for for a sugar free chocolate chip. We’ve tried other brands and they just don’t melt as nicely as these ones do – a much better dupe for the real deal.
- Maple Syrup: This is thicker than your sugary syrup but the taste is so on point it doesn’t matter what the texture is. This tastes like the real deal and we love to pour it over our pancakes, bacon, and brussels.
- Caramel Syrup: this one’s smooth and sweet and so perfect on top of baked bars or in beverages.
This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission for purchases made through our links.