Double Chocolate Chip Pudding Brownies
These keto friendly brownies are so good, you’ll be feeling bad about not doubling the recipe. The key to ON-POINT keto brownies regardless of the ingredients, is to under bake them so they come out fudgey. I will give you a general time frame to bake them but you’ll have to watch the the first time since we have different ovens/toaster ovens.
- 8 tbsp salted butter softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder yes you read the right
- 1/3 cup sugar free chocolate chips (USE KETOBAES to save 10% on choczero.com+ more to taste)
- 1 box sugar free chocolate pudding mix 4 servings SUGAR FREE chocolate instant pudding mix (if you can't find instant, regular is fine)
- 1/3 cup Swerve Brown Sugar Replacement
- 1 cup almond flour NOT almond meal
- Melt the butter for 30 seconds in the microwave.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients into a mixing bowl with the butter and whisk/mix thoroughly.
- Transfer into a square baking pan.
- Sprinkle more sugar free chocolate chips over the top of the batter and bake at 350 degrees for 8-12 minutes or until the middle of the batter is no longer jiggly. I used my toaster oven so it only took 8 minutes. Let it cool before enjoying. *Pro-tip: use vanilla pudding if you want blondies instead!
We only share products/services that we love. This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission for purchases made through our links.