I’m not the biggest fan of the texture of the (egg+cream cheese waffles) so this version gives me the chew I need to feel like I’m eating a reggo eggo! P.S. it’s best served fresh.
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup mozzarella (shredded)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp parmesan cheese (grated)
- cracked black pepper (to taste)
- Mix one egg with one cup of shredded mozzarella, tsp of baking powder, tablespoon of grated Parmesan, and cracked black pepper.
- Fill the waffle maker starting from the middle and leave a gap as you get close to the edge of the iron. The “batter” will expand as it cooks, be careful not to over fill as it will spill out! Let it cook for at least 2 minutes but you’ll know it’s done when it gets crispy. If you open the iron and you see cheese strings, it’s not ready! I used a dash mini waffle iron.
- Spread 1/2-1 tablespoon of cream cheese and sprinkle with everything but the bagel seasoning. This gives you bagel vibes for sure.
We only share products/services that we love. This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission for purchases made through our links.