We love eating seafood, especially on a low carb/keto diet! This is based off of my brother-in-laws delicious recipe with low carb approved ingredients. Add radishes and/or your favorite veggies with this mix in substitute of potatoes and corn.
- 1 Cup Louisiana Fish Fry Crawfish Shrimp & Crab Boil *per 5lbs seafood
- Fill a large pot with enough water to cover seafood. Add 1 cup Louisiana Fish Fry Crawfish Shrimp & Crab Boil for 5lbs of seafood. Stir well and bring to a boil.
- Add seafood. Return to a boil. Boiling time will be determined by the kind of seafood you use. Crawfish average 5 mins, shrimp average 3 mins, crabs average 15 mins etc.
- Turn heat off pot and let seafood soak for another 15-20 minutes.
- Melt 4 sticks of butter in a pot, add 5 cloves of minced garlic, and sauté for 5 minutes. Set aside
- In a separate bowl combine Old bay, #Flaminsaltbae (or paprika), cayenne, lemon pepper, chicken granules, and ghost chili’s (optional) and mix.
- Pour the dry seasoning mix into the garlic butter and stir well. Then add the brown sugar.
- Drain the seafood from the boil, then on low heat add the Cajun seasoning mix to it.
We only share products/services that we love. This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission for purchases made through our links.