Low Carb Cajun Seafood Boil Recipe
We love eating seafood, especially on a low carb/keto diet! This is based off of my brother-in-laws delicious recipe with low carb approved ingredients. Add radishes and/or your favorite veggies with this mix in substitute of potatoes and corn.
##keto ##easyketo ##TravelMemories ##ketoaf ##fyp ##foryou ##viral ##foryourpage ##ketotips ##tiktokfoodies ##crawfish♬ High Fashion (feat. Mustard) – Roddy Ricch
Servings: 4 People
Net Carbs: 5g
- 1 Cup Louisiana Fish Fry Crawfish Shrimp & Crab Boil *per 5lbs seafood
- 4 Sticks Butter
- 5 Cloves Garlic Minced
- 2 Tbsp Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp #flaminsaltbae Or paprika
- 2 Tbsp Cayenne To taste
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Chicken Granules
- 2 Tbsp Ghost chili pepper To taste
- 2 Tbsp Swerve Brown Sugar Replacement
- Fill a large pot with enough water to cover seafood. Add 1 cup Louisiana Fish Fry Crawfish Shrimp & Crab Boil for 5lbs of seafood. Stir well and bring to a boil.
- Add seafood. Return to a boil. Boiling time will be determined by the kind of seafood you use. Crawfish average 5 mins, shrimp average 3 mins, crabs average 15 mins etc.
- Turn heat off pot and let seafood soak for another 15-20 minutes.
- Melt 4 sticks of butter in a pot, add 5 cloves of minced garlic, and sauté for 5 minutes. Set aside
- In a separate bowl combine Old bay, #Flaminsaltbae (or paprika), cayenne, lemon pepper, chicken granules, and ghost chili’s (optional) and mix.
- Pour the dry seasoning mix into the garlic butter and stir well. Then add the brown sugar.
- Drain the seafood from the boil, then on low heat add the Cajun seasoning mix to it.
Macro calculations is for the seafood boil and seasoning only. Please adjust with your choice of seafood.
Calories: 35kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 601mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Net Carbs: 5g
We only share products/services that we love. This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission for purchases made through our links.
Tried this recipe?Please leave a review below and tag us @TheKetodashians on IG!