Low Carb Cheeseburger Skillet
A hamburger helper copycat without the guilt or nearly as many carbs. There are so many variations you can make with this recipe, just swap out the cheese types and/or seasonings to give it a remix.
- 1 tablespoon salted butter
- 1/4 cup onions
- 1/4 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/4 cup half and half
- 3/4 cup mild cheddar (shredded)
- 1/2 tsp granulated garlic
- 1 cup low carb macaroni
- Parsley (to garnish)
- cayenne pepper (to taste)
- cracked black pepper (to taste)
- Melt butter and sauté onions and diced tomatoes until fragrant. Add ground beef and fully cook. Season with onion soup mix.
- Add cream cheese, heavy cream, half and half, and mild cheddar shredded cheese. Add granulated garlic.
- Add noodles of choice, I used @greatlowcarb penne (cooked them for 16 mins vs 10).
- Garnish with parsley, cayenne, and cracked black pepper to taste.
We only share products/services that we love. This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission for purchases made through our links.