This one is crazy easy and so incredibly tasty – I would be shocked if this wasn’t an instant crowd pleasure. We use a prepackaged shortbread mix from Keto Candy Girl – it’s so on point as far as taste, you wouldn’t even know it was sugar free and keto-friendly.
- For the crust:
- 1 package sugar free shortbread cookie mix (we like Keto Candy Girl brand)
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk of choice
- 8 tbsp butter (swap in 1/2 cup coconut oil if you're dairy free)
- For the topping:
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons half and half
- 1/4 cup Golden Monkfruit sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- mixed berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries)
- Mix the cookie mix with egg, butter, and milk. Press the dough into a parchment paper lined square pan.
- Bake at 350 until the crust is golden brown (about 10-12 minutes depending on your oven and how thick or thin you make the crust).
- While the crust is baking, mix the cream cheese, half and half, vanilla extract, and monkfruit sweetener.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the cooled crust and top with berries.
- Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes before serving.
We only share products/services that we love. This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission for purchases made through our links.