These are so good you’ll be wondering where these have been all of your life after one bite. They are chewy, gooey, and filled with different textures.
- Melt the butter for 30 seconds, add the peanut butter, and microwave for 30 more seconds. Stir thoroughly!
- Mix in the eggs, baking powder, vanilla extract, sweetener.
- Add the hemp seeds, almond flour, and 1/4 cup chocolate chips.
- Transfer the mixture into a square pan.
- Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips and the multi-colored chocolate candies over the top of the batter.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 mins depending on your oven. My toaster oven took 17 minutes, but your conventional oven may take longer. Look for a golden color before taking them out. Let them cool completely before eating.
We only share products/services that we love. This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission for purchases made through our links.