…at least in our opinion, of course! These were one of the first recipes we perfected after jumping into keto baking. They are soft and chewy and stay that way for days.
- Mix almond flour, one envelope of gelatin powder, sweetener, sugar free milk choco chips, and baking powder.
- In another bowl, melt butter and then mix in vanilla extract and whisk in one egg.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients.
- Use an ice cream scoop to portion out the dough onto a parchment paper lined baking tray.
- Use a spatch to flatten the cookie to the size you want. These don’t rise very much so shape them into your desired shape.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-12 minutes or until they are a light golden brown.
We only share products/services that we love. This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission for purchases made through our links.