Y’all, I recently purchased this Pint Ice Cream Maker and I’m in love. It’s the perfect portion for David and I to share some ice cream when we get cravings and I love the texture – it’s like a soft serve and it’s sooooo good. We used to have a huge cuisinart ice cream maker but this one is just the right size.
Here’s a recipe for a super simple ice cream base. You can be creative and add all types of extracts and colors to the mix. Whatever your liquid tastes like is what your ice cream will taste like – so make it your own!
- Mix all of the ingredients together to form a liquid base. Mix until the liquid is smooth.
- Place the liquid base into the freezer for about 20 minutes.
- Slowly pour the liquid base into the frozen base of the ice cream maker.
- Turn the motor paddle on and slowly lower it on top of the frozen base.
- Let the ice cream churn for about 20 minutes.
We only share products/services that we love. This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission for purchases made through our links.