If you’re a fan of jello salad, then you’ll be fan of this pie. This is a major throwback to some retro desserts but it’s so darn easy to make and is no fuss with the no bake aspect. I used the shortcut method to set the jello which makes it even quicker to put together.
The texture of the filling is like a super fluffy mousse. Add any extra filling into mason jars to have a nice sweet treat the rest of the week!
- 1 package sugar free jello (I used strawberry for this one)
- 1/2 cup chopped strawberries (optional)
- 1/2 cup boiling hot water
- 1/2 cup lukewarm water
- 1 keto pie crust i used Diamond Pie Crust from Walmart. They have walnut or pecan options. You can make your own if you want to clean it up.
- 6-8 oz Sugar Free Cool Whip (thawed) You can also make your own if you want to clean it up.
- Dissolve the sugar free jello powder in the boiling hot water until the powder is dissolved.
- Mix in chopped strawberries (optional)
- Fill a cup with the 1/2 cup lukewarm water and add enough ice to reach one 1 cup. Mix it into the dissolved jello mixture.
- Whisk until the ice is fully melted.
- Fold in the cool whip until all of the ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- Pour the mixture into the pie crust and chill until it's firm.
We only share products/services that we love. This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission for purchases made through our links.