This meatloaf looks and tastes like it will put you in a food coma but you’ll actually feel great and satisfied after eating this low carb version.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tbsp salted butter
- 1/4 cup onions
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup Swerve Brown Sugar Replacement
- 2 tbsp #basicbae seasoning (salt & pepper if you don't have some)
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 sheet Cutdacarb (or lavash) wraps (throw it in a blender and pulse until they look like bread crumbs)
- 1/2 cup no sugar bbq sauce
- Saute the onions with butter until they are translucent and fragrant. Your heat should be on medium.
- Add the brown swerve and continue cooking the onions on low until the onions are caramelized. Add a sprinkle of garlic powder.
- Let the caramelized onions cool for a few minutes – then, add them to the ground beef.
- Add the Cutdacarb bread crumbs, #basicbae, eggs, heavy cream, and 1/4 cup no sugar bbq sauce to the meat mixture. Mix thoroughly.
- Add your meat mixture to a baking pan on top of some tin foil and shape it into a loaf (or just stick it into a loaf pan if you have one).
- Bake at 375 until fully cooked (my toaster oven only took 25 minutes).
- Once fully cooked, add the remaining bbq sauce on top of the loaf and bake for another 5-10 minutes until it starts to look like a glaze.
We only share products/services that we love. This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission for purchases made through our links.