Keto Peaches and Cream Oatmeal
use code KETOBAES to save $ on choczero.com ##keto ##ketooatmeal ##lowcarb ##tiktokrecipes ##discountcode ##fyp ##foryourpage ##easyketo ##ketorecipes♬ Peaches and Cream – Bling Bling Bros
This is a variation of our OG keto oatmeal recipe. The texture is a mix between oatmeal, cream of wheat, grits, and rice pudding — so make it your own and enjoy! If you’re looking for a chocolate rice pudding situation – try this.
If you’re using the ChocZero Peach Syrup – use the code KETOBAES to save $!
- 1 cup water (hot)
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar replacement (or more to taste)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 splash heavy cream
- 2 tbsp Sugar Free Peach Syrup
- Mix all the ingredients in a small saucepan.
- Cook on medium heat until the mixture is thickened. Stir occasionally.
We only share products/services that we love. This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission for purchases made through our links.