This is a CLASSIC KETODASHIAN Taco Skillet Dip: spicy, cheesy, beefy, & delicious. Our favorite is to have it with @susaliamx tortilla chips that are 5g carb per 15 chips but we have also used @cutdacarb crisps, pork rinds, fried low carb mission tortillas, and quest chips as vessels.
Prep Time: 5 minutes minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes minutes
Course: Appetizer, Main Course, Side Dish, Snack
Keyword: skillet dip, taco dip, taco skillet dip
- 1/4 cup onions
- 1/2 pound ground beef (cooked, taco seasoned – this is a really great way to use leftover taco meat)
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons salsa (or hot sauce)
- 2 tablespoons queso dip (we have used Taco Bell brand, aldi brand, siete brand, and @mrsrenfros brand – we love the ghost pepper one best)
- 1/3-1/2 cup taco blend shredded cheese
Add taco seasoned meat to a non-stick skillet. Drain any excess grease once the pan is heated.
Add sour cream, cream cheese, taco sauce, and queso dip (we have used Taco Bell brand, aldi brand, siete brand, and @mrsrenfros brand – we love the ghost pepper one best). Mix well.
Sprinkle a layer of taco blend cheese over the top of the dip.
Cover the skillet and let the cheese melt.
Serve with your favorite Keto tortilla chips or pork rinds.
Calories: 121kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 10g | Sodium: 161mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g
We only share products/services that we love. This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission for purchases made through our links.