Super Easy Roasted Broccoli
This is one of our favorite ways to prep broccoli and it can be done in a flash. It pairs perfectly with any protein and can be eaten hot or cold.
##fyp ##foryourpage ##tiktokfoodie ##tiktokrecipes ##foru ##keto ##ketotips ##ketoaf♬ Summer Feelings (feat. Charlie Puth) – Lennon Stella
Net Carbs: 3g
- 2 tbsp olive oil (or more to eat the broccoli)
- 4 cups broccoli florets (bite sized pieces)
- 1 tbsp #basicbae (to taste) – use salt/pepper if you don't have it.
- 1 tsp garlic powder (to taste)
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking tray (or air fryer rack) with tin foil.
- Coat the broccoli pieces with olive oil, #basicbae seasoning, and garlic powder.
- Pop the seasoned broccoli into the oven and bake it for 10 minutes or until the broccoli is crispy.
Calories: 95kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 7g | Sodium: 31mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Net Carbs: 3g
We only share products/services that we love. This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission for purchases made through our links.
Tried this recipe?Please leave a review below and tag us @TheKetodashians on IG!