Ya’ll, when we first started showing people how to drink iced bulletproof coffee, everyone was hating and saying “there’s no way the butter can mix with cold coffee”. Trust us, when we want something, we’ll make it happen. The trick is to use a blender or hand mixer to mix the coffee with butter so it comes out nice and creamy. Bulletproof coffee is a high calorie drink meant to replace breakfast. It is supposed to keep you full while providing sustained energy. Make it your own by adding natural sweeteners and/or flavor enhancers.
- 1 cup cold brew coffee
- 1 tablespoon butter (melted)
- 4-5 drops Lakanto liquid sweetener
- 1/2-1 cup ice
- Melt 1 tablespoon of unsalted butter.
- Pour the melted butter, liquid sweetener, and coffee into a blender.
- Blend until the butter is incorporated into the coffee.
- Pour over ice and enjoy!
We only share products/services that we love. This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission for purchases made through our links.