DIY Mask Chain
If you’re going to wear a mask – make it fashion. This one is also a functional solution for those of you run around a lot and find yourself taking your mask on and off between locations and activities. I personally love my mask chain because there have been so many instances when my mask has dropped to the ground when I eat or drink LOL.
I’ve been seeing a lot of articles about mask chains lately and after browsing several online shops and even purchasing a few on Amazon, I realized I could easily make my own.
To make your mask chain you need three things:
- Chain of choice. Craft stores carry a variety of chains in spools and individual styles. Look for them in the jewelry section.
- Lobster Clasp. Most chains will come with at least one, especially if you are using a necklace as your chain but you will need two for your mask.
- Split Rings. Think of these as adapters for your chains and lobster clasps. These connect the two seamlessly.
##learnontiktok ##tiktokpartner ##GonnaKnow ##maskchain ##diymask ##staysafe♬ POP SUMMER INSPIRATION – MikhailovMusic
Here are the steps to make your chain mask:
- Take a lobster clasp and connect it to a split ring.
- Connect the split ring with lobster clasp to each end of the chain.
- Clasp each end of the chain onto the ear loop of your mask.
- Happy social distancing and stay safe!
*pro-tip, if you have extra costume jewelry or chains in your vanity, this is a great way to give it new life.