Egg Fast Strawberry Cheesecake Waffle
Net Carbs: 1g
- 2 Tbsp Whipped cream cheese
- 1/2 Tsp Baking powder
- 1/3 Cup Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbsp Golden Monkfruit sweetener
- 1/2 Tsp Cake batter extract
- Strawberry extract
- 1/2 Tsp Powdered sweetener
- Mix 1 tablespoon of whipped cream cheese with an egg, 1/2 tsp baking powder, and 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese. Add 2 tablespoons of monkfruit sweetener. Mix in 1/2 tsp of cake batter extract. Try to have the smoothest batter possible with a whisk or just blend it for a second. You don’t want clumps of cream cheese.
- Add the batter to a waffle iron and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- For the strawberry cream cheese frosting, mix a tablespoon of whipped cream cheese with a drop of strawberry extract (butterfly brand) or else 1/2 tsp reggo strawberry extract. Mix in 1/2 tsp powdered sweetener (I use swerve confectioners).
Calories: 43kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 3g | Sodium: 155mg | Sugar: 1g | Net Carbs: 1g
We only share products/services that we love. This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission for purchases made through our links.
Tried this recipe?Please leave a review below and tag us @TheKetodashians on IG!