Sugar Free Coffee Jellies
This boba shop favorite is a super easy way to add texture to any of your coffees or milk teas. Play around with the coffee flavor by adding more or less instant coffee powder to the mix.
Net Carbs: 1g
- 2 unflavored gelatin powder (about 5 tsp)
- 1-2 packets instant coffee powder
- sugar free vanilla syrup
- 1 1/2 cups water (hot)
- Mix all of the ingredients together until the gelatin and instant coffee are dissolved.
- Refrigerate overnight or until firm.
- Cut the jelly into cubes and enjoy in your beverages!
- Keep them refrigerated when not consuming – up to 2-3 weeks for best flavor and texture.
Calories: 10kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 22mg | Net Carbs: 1g
We only share products/services that we love. This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission for purchases made through our links.
Tried this recipe?Please leave a review below and tag us @TheKetodashians on IG!