These are an OG recipe for us because when we jumped back into the keto lifestyle, these kept us afloat as the pounds started to melt off. Now, we aren’t saying these are going to help you shed the lbs, but they will satisfy your sweet tooth so you don’t reach for the sugar filled carbs. For those of you who practice a clean way of eating – THESE ARE NOT FOR YOU. Since this recipe calls for instant pudding powder, we like to call this “dirty keto”, which means there are processed ingredients in the pudding mix – so please keep that in mind as you start gathering the ingredients for these delicious cookies. BY THE WAY – THE COOKIES IN THE FEATURED PHOTO ARE BANANA CREAM PIE FLAVOR AND THEY TASTE LIKE BANANA TAFFY, just sayin’.
The texture of these cookies is soft and chewy, especially if you under cook them like I usually do. I can make 20 cookies from this batch and store them in the fridge to keep them super fresh.
- I have no idea if coconut flour will yield the same result – but if you try, know that you it’s a 1:4 coconut to almond ratio.
- I use vanilla flavor for chocolate chip cookies. In the past, we have also done pistachio cookies, double chocolate chip cookies as well using pistachio and chocolate pudding packets.
- Use a hand mixer or thoroughly mix the butter, egg, vanilla, and sweetener.
- Add baking powder, almond flour, chocolate chips, and instant pudding mix to the butter mixture and continue mixing until everything is incorporated.
- Use a small cookie scoop or tablespoon to portion out the cookie dough onto a baking tray. Pro-tip: line the tray with parchment paper for easy clean up.
- Use a rubber spatula or your fingers to slightly flatten the dough as it will not flatten like a flour/sugar cookie.
- Bake the cookies at 350 degrees between 5-10 minutes depending on your oven. I use a toaster oven, so the bake time will vary for you. The cookies are ready as soon as you seen any golden color to them. You don’t want them to be golden all over as almond flour can burn quickly.
- Let them cool completely before eating!
We only share products/services that we love. This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission for purchases made through our links.