This one is for people who HATE brussels cause you’re going to love them after eating these. Already love brussels? This is an excuse to eat them even more.
- Heat the oil in a deep frying pan on medium high heat.
- Add 2 cups of shredded brussels into the hot oil. The oil will intensely boil from the moisture so be careful!
- Let the brussels crisp up for 4-5 minutes while you stir them around to evenly cook them. Once they are a light golden color, use a skimmer to remove them from the oil and let them drain onto a paper towel lined plate. Repeat with the remaining 2 cups of shredded brussels.
- Carefully pour the hot oil into a heat safe container and add the bacon to the hot pan. Sprinkle about a tsp of #garlicgoals or garlic powder/salt/pepper over the bacon and then add the fried brussels. Give everything a good stir.
- Lightly pour about 1-2 tablespoons of sugar free maple syrup over the brussels and give them another stir.
- Serve immediately.
We only share products/services that we love. This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission for purchases made through our links.