Sugar Free Cheescake
The one is courtesy of David, my (Vy) husbae – he LIVES for cheesecake so he was extra motivated to ketofy it. Luckily, it’s super easy to make and extra tasty. Add fruits or jams if you want to jazz it up, or use the OG recipe for the classic version.
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup Golden Monkfruit sweetener
- 1 tbsp sugar free vanilla syrup
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Mix ingredients together until smooth. As he says “WHIP IT GOOD”
- Pour into mini silicone molds OR a round pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 50 minutes in a water bath. A water bath is a pan of hot water placed in the oven. Put the molds into the water bath. This helps for a smooth and even baking of the cheesecake. Please note that oven times may vary! The edges should not be jiggly.
- Cool it in the refrigerator until it is firm.
We only share products/services that we love. This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission for purchases made through our links.