This recipe was inspired by my love of lemon ricotta pancakes, crepes, and crepe cakes. It’s crazy how extracts can change the egg fast game completely. It’s the perfect dessert while on an egg fast and is great even the next day.
- Blend the eggs, cream cheese, tablespoon of monkfruit, a dash of salt, and lemon extract. I used my nutribullet.
- In a separate bowl, mix ricotta, tsp of monkfruit, vanilla extract, and lemon zest.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the crepe mixture into a hot non-stick pan. Swirl it around to create a thin layer. Let the crepe cook until the edges curl up. Carefully loosen the edges and then flip the crepe (use tongs!)
- Repeat until all of the batter is used up.
- Once the crepes are made, spread a layer of ricotta filling on one crepe, layer with another crepe, spread more ricotta, and repeat.
We only share products/services that we love. This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission for purchases made through our links.