Garlic Parm Egg Puffs
👩🏻🍳Deep Fried Garlic Parm egg puffs. EGG FAST FRIENDLY. I dipped mine in sugar free ketchup, but these would be good with marinara as well. They are crispy on the outside, have the texture of a cooked frozen chicken nugget on the inside, and taste like a cheese curd 🧐
Servings: 4 people
- 1 Egg White
- 1/2 Cup Grated Parm
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Golden Monkfruit sweetener
- 2 cups avocado oil (for frying)
- Cracked Black Pepper
- Crushed Red Pepper
- Dried or Fresh minced Parsley
- Take one egg white and mix it with a 1/2 cup of grated parm.
- Add a tsp of garlic powder and tsp of monk fruit sweetener.
- Spoon portions on parchment paper and throw it in the freezer for 15 mins.
- Drop them into hot oil (375 degrees) and cook for 2-3 minutes depending on how crispy you want it.
- Toss them in cracked black pepper, crushed red pepper, and parsley after.
Calories: 157kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 14g | Sodium: 204mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g
We only share products/services that we love. This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission for purchases made through our links.
Tried this recipe?Please leave a review below and tag us @TheKetodashians on IG!
Just posted it!!
Comments are closed.