👩🏻🍳Deep Fried Garlic Parm egg puffs. EGG FAST FRIENDLY. I dipped mine in sugar free ketchup, but these would be good with marinara as well. They are crispy on the outside, have the texture of a cooked frozen chicken nugget on the inside, and taste like a cheese curd 🧐
- Take one egg white and mix it with a 1/2 cup of grated parm.
- Add a tsp of garlic powder and tsp of monk fruit sweetener.
- Spoon portions on parchment paper and throw it in the freezer for 15 mins.
- Drop them into hot oil (375 degrees) and cook for 2-3 minutes depending on how crispy you want it.
- Toss them in cracked black pepper, crushed red pepper, and parsley after.
We only share products/services that we love. This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission for purchases made through our links.