This is a CLASSIC KETODASHIAN Taco Skillet Dip: spicy, cheesy, beefy, & delicious. Our favorite is to have it with @susaliamx tortilla chips that are 5g carb per 15 chips but we have also used @cutdacarb crisps, pork rinds, fried low carb mission tortillas, and quest chips as vessels.
- 1/4 cup onions
- 1/2 pound ground beef (cooked, taco seasoned – this is a really great way to use leftover taco meat)
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons salsa (or hot sauce)
- 2 tablespoons queso dip (we have used Taco Bell brand, aldi brand, siete brand, and @mrsrenfros brand – we love the ghost pepper one best)
- 1/3-1/2 cup taco blend shredded cheese
- Add taco seasoned meat to a non-stick skillet. Drain any excess grease once the pan is heated.
- Add sour cream, cream cheese, taco sauce, and queso dip (we have used Taco Bell brand, aldi brand, siete brand, and @mrsrenfros brand – we love the ghost pepper one best). Mix well.
- Sprinkle a layer of taco blend cheese over the top of the dip.
- Cover the skillet and let the cheese melt.
- Serve with your favorite Keto tortilla chips or pork rinds.
We only share products/services that we love. This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission for purchases made through our links.