Cinnamon Roll Egg Fast Mug Cake
This recipe is so simple but it packs a flavor punch and hits the spot when you need something sweet.
Net Carbs: 1g
Bae Blend’s Mug
- 1 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1/2 Tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 Cup Powdered swerve
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp Whipped cream cheese
- 1/2 tbsp Powdered swerve
- Mix 1 tsp (or 1/2 tablespoon of you really like cinnamon) ground cinnamon, 1/2 tsp baking powder, and 1/4 cup powdered swerve. Melt a tablespoon of butter and pour into the mixture. Add an egg, 1 tsp vanilla extract, and mix.
- Pour into your favorite microwaveable mug.
- Microwave for one minute at 30 second intervals.
- For the frosting, take one tablespoon of whipped cream cheese and add a half tablespoon of powdered swerve. Add more swerve to taste.
Calories: 57kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 3g | Sodium: 189mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Net Carbs: 1g
We only share products/services that we love. This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission for purchases made through our links.
Tried this recipe?Please leave a review below and tag us @TheKetodashians on IG!
This is really good! I used Lakanto Powdered Monkfruit Sweetener instead of Swerve, and found the conversion from 1/4 cup Swerve to be 3 tbsp and 1 tsp of Lakanto. I used just the 3 tbsp and it was still rather sweet for me. I would definitely reduce the sweetener next time. I also used 2 tbsp of cream cheese because I LOVE cream cheese icing and I’m transitioning off the egg fast. I’ll be coming back to this recipe, it’s super easy to make!
Yay! so happy to hear that!
Comments are closed.