Thai Mom Seafood Dipping Sauce
Sweet, spicy, and sour – the perfect combo for any type of seafood. We’ve partnered with Lankanto to bring you this keto-fied version so there is absolutely no guilt! We often bring this to crab buffets because nothing is better than copious amounts of seafood and this sauce. Use the code KETOBAES on the Lakanto site to save some of your hard earned money!
Net Carbs: 2g
- 12 Thai chilis
- 1/2 cup garlic cloves
- 3/4 cup Golden Monkfruit sweetener
- 1 cup fish sauce
- 1 cup lime (peeled, yes, you read that right)
- 1/2 cup cilantro (minced)
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- Combine all ingredients in a blender. A small blender or food processor would work.
- Blend until all ingredients are evenly combined. The consistently should be like a thick dressing.
- Enjoy with seafood — boiled, baked, broiled, grilled!
Calories: 16kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 912mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Net Carbs: 2g
We only share products/services that we love. This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission for purchases made through our links.
Tried this recipe?Please leave a review below and tag us @TheKetodashians on IG!