Our most popular pancake recipe finally immortalized on our blog! These utilize our favorite base mixture and taste so good, it feels wrong.
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons Golden Monkfruit sweetener (+ additional sweetener to taste)
- Cinnamon (to taste)
- 1/4 cup Golden Monkfruit sweetener
- 1 dash salt
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar free caramel syrup
- Mix wet ingredients thoroughly (extract, eggs, milk)
- Add dry ingredients to the wet mix (almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, sweetener, salt, 2 shakes of cinnamon)
- Pour onto a griddle or non stick skillet on medium heat. If you are not using the mini Dash griddle, flip when you start to see the mixture bubble. Each side should be golden. Use your first pancake to test out the time, as stoves and pans will differ – which will vary the cook time.
- While the pancakes are cooking, mix the additional sweetener with 4-5 shakes of cinnamon.
- Once the pancake is cooked, toss it in a cinnamon/sweetener mixture until both sides are fully coated.
- For the dulce de leche cream cheese frosting, mix 2 tablespoons of whipped cream cheese with 2 tablespoons of your fav sf caramel syrup.
We only share products/services that we love. This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission for purchases made through our links.