Thai Style Green Bean Salad
No papaya on keto? No problem! This green bean salad is a great summer time or warm weather side dish that goes perfect with grilled or fried meat.
Servings: 8 people
Net Carbs: 8g
- For the sauce:
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2-3 Thai chili peppers
- 1 tablespoon Golden Monkfruit sweetener
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon chicken granules (this can be found at asian grocery stores – Totole is the brand we like to use.)
- 3 tbsp lime juice (juice of one lime)
- For the salad:
- 1 pound string beans cut into 1-2 inch sections, washed
- 3-4 cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- 3-4 tablespoons dried shrimp (optional)
- Use a mortar and pestle to make the sauce or pulls it in a food processor for a few seconds until the garlic is pulverized.
- Pour the sauce over the green beans, cherry tomatoes, and dried shrimp.
- Mix and enjoy! Chill it for at least 20 minutes for the best experience.
Calories: 82kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1136mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Net Carbs: 8g
We only share products/services that we love. This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission for purchases made through our links.
Tried this recipe?Please leave a review below and tag us @TheKetodashians on IG!
Love love love making this dressing to put on all sorts of things to scratch my papaya salad itch!
its so easy! we love it too!
Comments are closed.