Y’all, this one was never meant to be published but due to popular demand, we are going to forever keep this alive on this website. Did you know that David is the primary cook in this household? I just make the keto stuff but he actually does everything else. This recipe is for his famous crack chicken – it’s so good you don’t want to stop eating it. We used to eat it with a bowl of white rice, but this is perfect with cauli rice or mixed veggies. It’s even good by itself. It’s sweet, salty, spicy, and everything in between.
This recipe tastes best with dark meat chicken or wings, but you do you boo boo!
- In a mixing bowl, coat the chicken thighs with oil.
- Mix all of the other ingredients together and then pour them over the chicken thighs.
- Mix well to coat all of the chicken thighs.
- Let the chicken marinate for 30 minutes.
- Air fry OR bake the chicken for at least 15 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Remove the chicken once it's cooked all the way through! Enjoy!
We only share products/services that we love. This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission for purchases made through our links.