KBBQ fan? Us too. This is one of our favorite ways to prep short ribs and they are the perfect pair with some cucumber salad and kimchi. Wrap lettuce around them or serve them on top of cauli rice or keto noodle bowls and you’re set! The easiest way to eat this is to cook the short ribs and then cut them into bite sized pieces when you’re ready to eat.
- Mix the marinade ingredients until all of the brown swerve is dissolved.
- Put the beef ribs in a ziplock bag and then pour the marinade into the bag.
- Marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Heat a grill or pan on medium high heat.
- Cook each side of the beef for at least 4 minutes or until it is no longer red on each side. Garnish with green onions right before serving.
- Serve with kimchi, pickled cucumbers, and your favorite KBBQ sides.
We only share products/services that we love. This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission for purchases made through our links.