If you are Asian, there’s a good chance you’ve had this style of scrambled eggs at some point or another in your life. Something about the combo of fish sauce, eggs, and scallions is unbeatable and takes you back to a time when things were simpler. If you are not Asian but enjoy courses like Egg Fu Young, or changing up your egg game, this one’s a really great recipe to try.
- Heat your pan on medium high heat.
- Whisk the eggs, fish sauce, salt & pepper, and scallions.
- Add the oil to the hot pan.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan.
- With a spatula or pair of chopsticks, push the egg mixture to the center of the pan (view video below).
- Remove the pan from the heat when it's your desired level of doneness.
We only share products/services that we love. This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission for purchases made through our links.