This is one of my favorite dishes my mom makes and hits the spot every time. It’s great with toasted low carb bread or served over cauli rice or keto-friendly noodles. You could honestly serve this to carbies because the biggest swap is monkfruit sweetener for sugar.
- 2 pounds chicken (I like wing pieces or boneless/skinless thighs)
- 1 tablespoon garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons Maeploy red curry paste
- 1/2 cup frozen carrots and peas
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1-2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 4-5 Thai Chili Peppers
- 2 tablespoons Golden Monkfruit sweetener
- 4 bay leaves
- salt & pepper
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- Heat the oil on medium high heat and add the garlic to the pan while the oil is still heating.
- Once the garlic is fragrant, add the chicken and curry powder. Brown the pieces (they do not need to be cooked all the way through yet).
- After about 5 minutes, add the red curry paste, coconut milk, water, fish sauce, thai peppers, peas/carrots, and sweetener.
- Continue cooking for another 15-20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked all the way through.
- Five minutes before serving, add the bay leaves and salt/pepper to taste.
We only share products/services that we love. This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission for purchases made through our links.