OMG the possibilities are endless now that you can make a sugar free gelatin snack of your own. Take whatever beverage mix or liquid of choice and add gelatin to make a custom treat for your super low carb days.
- 2 cups water (hot water)
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin powder (about 2.5 tsp gelatin (I used Knox brand))
- 1 packet sugar free drink powder (Skittles Green Apple pictured)
- Mix ingredients into hot water until dissolved.
- Add gelatin powder and stir until dissolved.
- Pour into individual containers with lids and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
We only share products/services that we love. This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission for purchases made through our links.