Honestly this is so easy, it’s hard to call this a recipe. Vietnamese and a lot of southeast asian people use this on grilled meats, noodle salads, fried fish, and even slathered all over roasted corn.
- 1 bunch scallions (chopped)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Golden Monkfruit sweetener
- Avocado oil
- Add the scallions, salt, and sweetener to a mason jar or microwave-safe container. Stir.
- Add avocado oil to cover the scallion mixture.
- Microwave the mixture for 1 minute.
- Give it a good stir and store in an airtight container on the counter.
We only share products/services that we love. This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission for purchases made through our links.