This one is a throwback to the days we all had to fend for ourselves before all of the keto-friendly products flooded the market. Most people use canned chicken but this one uses my least favorite part of rotisserie chicken – leftover white meat! I swear no matter what you try to do to make it juicy, it gets drier and drier by the second, which is why it’s the perfect “flour” for this zero carb pizza dough. You can use rotisserie chicken or any leftover skinless white meat chicken. The thinner you roll out the “dough” the crispier the crust will be.
- 2 cups chicken breast (white meat, no skin, shredded – you can use canned chicken breast as well)
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- Using cold white meat chicken, finely shred enough to make two cups. I used a hand mixer until it was super fine.
- Mix the shredded chicken with the eggs and parm.
- Spread the mixture onto parchment paper and place another piece of parchment paper over the mixture. Use a rolling pin or bottle of wine to roll the dough until it is thin. Mine was as thin as your standard thin crust pizza. The thinner you roll it, the crispier it will be.
- Air fry or bake the dough at 400 degrees for 10 minutes (until golden), flip the crust, and finish baking it for another 10 minutes (until golden).
- Add sauce, mozzarella, and toppings and baking for another five minutes until the topping is melted and to your liking.
We only share products/services that we love. This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission for purchases made through our links.