@theketodashians ♬ Say So (Instrumental Version) [Originally Performed by Doja Cat] – Elliot Van Coup
Butter Chicken is a super rich tomato and cream based dish from India. It’s best served over rice but in our keto case, goes perfectly over a bed of cauli rice. One of the ingredients needed for the sauce is garam masala. I don’t know if it was just me – but it seems like there is a serious garam masala shortage in the state of Minnesota. I went to three stores to find some and all were SOLD OUT. With that being said, I didn’t want to make garam masala from scratch so semi homemade was the direction I decided to go. I took my favorite elements of butter chicken and added the ingredients I liked best in conjunction with a pre-made sauce I purchased from Target.
- 1 lb chicken breast (cut into small bite sized pieces)
- 1 tbsp avocado oil (for cooking)
- 1 tsp #basicbae seasoning (or salt and pepper to taste)
- 1 tbsp #garlicgoals seasoning
- 1/4 cup onions (diced)
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes (chopped)
- 1/2 cup butter chicken sauce
- 1 tbsp heavy cream
- garlic salt (to taste)
- thai pepper (to taste)
- Heat the oil on medium heat.
- Add the chicken, #basicba, and #garlicgoals seasoning to the pan. Saute for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the onions and tomatoes and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in the butter chicken sauce and heavy cream. Reduce the heat to medium low.
- Add garlic salt and thai pepper to taste.
- Enjoy over a bed of cauli rice.
We only share products/services that we love. This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission for purchases made through our links.