If these don’t taste like those Taco Bell cinnamon twists, we don’t know what do. Our favorite pork rinds to work with are original flavor from Aldi or Mac’s brand. Enjoy!
- 4 oz pork rinds (1 bag of original flavor)
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup Golden Monkfruit sweetener
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (to taste)
- Pour the pork rinds into a large bowl. Break any large pieces (anything larger than inch).
- In a seperate bowl, melt the butter and add vanilla extract.
- Pour half of the melted butter mixture over the pork rinds and then mix. Pour the remaining butter and mix again.
- Mix the monkfruit an cinnamon.
- Sprinkle half of it over the pork rinds. Mix, sprinkle, and mix to coat all the pork rinds.
We only share products/services that we love. This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission for purchases made through our links.