Churro Pork Rinds
If these don’t taste like those Taco Bell cinnamon twists, we don’t know what do. Our favorite pork rinds to work with are original flavor from Aldi or Mac’s brand. Enjoy!
- 4 oz pork rinds (1 bag of original flavor)
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup Golden Monkfruit sweetener
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (to taste)
- Pour the pork rinds into a large bowl. Break any large pieces (anything larger than inch).
- In a seperate bowl, melt the butter and add vanilla extract.
- Pour half of the melted butter mixture over the pork rinds and then mix. Pour the remaining butter and mix again.
- Mix the monkfruit an cinnamon.
- Sprinkle half of it over the pork rinds. Mix, sprinkle, and mix to coat all the pork rinds.
We only share products/services that we love. This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission for purchases made through our links.