Easy Cheese Sauce
Honestly the fact that I would buy cheese in a jar before this recipe shocks me because this one is so dang easy to make. You literally throw stuff in a sauce pan and stir. I swear, it’s foolproof.
Net Carbs: 1g
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon salted butter
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar or cheese of choice
- cracked black pepper
- Place all the ingredients in a small sauce pan on medium heat.
- Stir until everything is thoroughly mixed and smooth.
Calories: 120kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 12g | Sodium: 127mg | Sugar: 1g | Net Carbs: 1g
We only share products/services that we love. This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission for purchases made through our links.
Tried this recipe?Please leave a review below and tag us @TheKetodashians on IG!