This is one of my al time favorite potluck or party dishes because it’s so incredible easy to put together and make. It requiries 3 ingredients and just a little bit of your time. It’s sweet, salty, and sure to be a huge crowd pleaser.
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the package of bacon in half, width-wise.
- Wrap one lil smokie with a piece of bacon and place it into a baking dish.
- Repeat until the baking dish is full.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the bacon is fully cooked.
- Drizzle sugar free maple syrup over the cooked brown sugar babies for a little extra stickiness.
We only share products/services that we love. This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission for purchases made through our links.