This is so easy, it’s almost not a recipe.
- 8 slices pastrami (ham and corned beef work too)
- 4 tbsp whipped cream cheese
- 8 pickle spears
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapenos
- Spread whipped cream cheese on each slice of deli meat.
- Place the pickle spear at the edge of each slice of deli meat. Lay the jalapeno slices next to the pickle spear.
- Roll each slice of meat.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat!
We only share products/services that we love. This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission for purchases made through our links.